A Seeking Heart Podcast – Themes and Thoughts on Our Lady of Charity (Podcast) Seeking Heart Podcast – Themes and Thoughts on Our Lady of Charity (Podcast)
Our Lady of Charity: How a Cuban Devotion to Mary Helped Me Grow in Faith and Love (Ave Maria Press) by Maria Johnson
This discussion included:
- How Your Heritage Affects Your Faith and Family Life
- Culture and Catholicism
- Maternal Relationships and the Blessed Mother
- Catholic Devotions – Total Consecration & Rosary
- The Rosary – the Struggle is Real (so are the blessings)
A Seeking Heart Podcast: Themes and Thoughts on A Catholic Woman’s Guide to Romance (Podcast)
Random & Organized Thoughts on…
- Unveiling the secrets of the love hidden in the Mass
- The Scriptures as a Love Letter
- Our understanding of Romantic Love formed by our family history
- How religion can inform our conception of romantic love
- Seek and you will find – God making himself known and ‘seen’
- Psalm 37:4 – Our Hearts Desire
- My “not so romantic” marriage proposal from my hubby – may have included an f-bomb. Why I said YES.
- Hearing the Bridegroom call us and saying, “yes”
- The unexpected, sweet blessing my newly ordained Deacon Hubby gives
- Blessing our children, grandchildren, loved ones
A Seeking Heart FB LIVE Podcast Recording – Mondays 12:30 pm et:
A Seeking Heart with Allison Gingras Podcast is all about awesome, inspiring, and even educational, CATHOLIC BOOKS!
This second podcast of the week records Thursdays also on FB LIVE. Those times will vary as it will feature the author from the book featured on Monday’s show! Stay tuned each week for time announcement!
COMING UP ….
- Rose Sweet – Thursday, May 30th at 1 pm EST
- My Queen, My Mother by Marge Fenelon – June 3 & 6th
Disclaimer: Affiliate Links to Amazon Used for Books Shared in this Post. This does not affect how much you pay, just helps the ministry, when you buy through it. Thanks!