Available Free Oct 10 – 14th
Holistic Approach to A Women’s Health
Our health is something us moms take for granted until faced with illness. A year ago, my hands began to itch. Soon the itch turned into swelling, pain, and peeling. The condition continued for over year. My husband, in attempts to lighten the situation, often teases that I should announce, “unclean, unclean” as I traversed our hallway. You do not realize how often you use your hands until you are unable to use your hands. This puzzling case of Atopic Dermatitis provides ample opportunities of grace along with the frustration.
It is my year-long battle with the chronic illness that led me to choose Dr. Michael Parker’s session to review. The Holy Spirit’s generosity overwhelms me some days. Dr. Parker’s advice confirmed much of what I’ve been reading as I search for a cure. His words brought me hope for healing. His interview blesses moms not only with sound advice on how to improve our physical well-being but also our mental, emotional, and spiritual.
Presentation Keys and Highlights:
- Diet as medicine
- Inflammation and our overall health
- Healthy food choices including good fats
- Importance of good nights sleep
- The role of sleep in handling stress and in healing
- How community makes us better moms, wives, and friends
- Ideas on where to find healthy communities
- Making time for silence (*just typing this makes me wince a little, ha ha)
- Power of prayer
- Why consider Natural Family Planning and the resources to support making the decision
How Does This Work…
Next, during the week of the conference,
Oct. 10-14, you’ll receive a daily email
with a link to the featured presentations for that day.
Then, Just Click, Watch, Enjoy, and Learn!