God does ‘Impossible Things’
Close your eyes (after you hit play of course) and allow Sarah Kroger’s beautiful voice to transport us in this moment to a place in our hearts where we believe – that God can truly do Impossible Things.
God is Kinda in the Business of Impossible Things
Throw God into the mix and there is a whole new set of issues to navigate. Aside from struggling to believe in His existence; there is the whole am I worthy to be helped and then hardest of all – ultimately accepting God’s Will. The prophet Isaiah tells us, “God’s way are not our ways. His ways are far above ours.” Meaning, that if we get past the ‘is he real’ and ‘are we worthy’, there is still the acceptance of what impossible outcome we seek may never happen because it is not in God’s plan for our us. Though God only wills our good, we may not always see it that way!
Prayer is always answered just not always the way in which we’ve asked or desired – that doesn’t mean it was impossible for God. I’ve seen way too many miracles and wonders in my life to be stuck in unbelief. The fact that I breathe should be proof enough that there is a God; but having witnessed birth, being matching me with the perfect for me kid 1/2 way around the word, and a life full of godcidences — I would be a fool not to have faith.
- Luke 1:30-37 – The Annunciation
- Exodus 14:13-31 – The Sea is Divided
- Hebrews 11 – The Triumphs of Faith
God truly does Impossible Things! What impossible thing do you need to ask of Him? Do not be afraid – but believe as Sarah sings, that “nothing is beyond” God.
Have you been surprised by an impossible thing in your life? Share your story in the comments below!
PLEASE support Sarah Kroger – buy her wonderful music here!!
Follow the Sarah Kroger Series:
- Nov. 28 – Elizabeth Reardon (The King of Love My Shepherd)
- Dec. 5 – Michelle Gelineau (In the Silence)
- Dec. 12 – Pam Spano (Your Time)
- Dec. 19 – Melody Lyons (This is My Story)
- Dec. 26 – Stephanie Engleman (Impossible Things)
- Jan. 2 – Deanna Bartalini (Run to the Cross)
- Jan. 9 – Allison Gingras (Revelation Song)