‘Tis the Season
If You Simply Must
- IF you simply must log off for Lent – here’s a fun fact: Sundays are your ‘get out of Lenten sacrifice free’ card. You are not bound to your Lenten promises on Sundays. So take advantage of this day of reprieve and log on and share and connect!
- Choose to reduce the amount of time on social media. Cut back NOT out.
- Tithe a portion of your social media engagement to sharing scripture, Christian music or Pope videos, saint quotes, or even funny Catholic memes.
- If you can use Hootsuite (or that type of program) to pre-schedule posts throughout Lent. Remember: You can log on and set them up on Sunday.
How I am Spending My Lent
You’ve never read a book like this before:
It’s part Bible study, part reflection on women’s special gifts, part prayer and discussion guide . . . all tied together with a fabulous biblical historical mini-novel about women living through the events of Jesus’s passion, death, and resurrection. Reading it will draw you into the experience of Lent in an entirely new way. It will deepen your relationship with Jesus. It will lead you to contemplate your own gifts in light of his work. And it will encourage you to step out into the new year refreshed and empowered to follow the Lord.
CLICK HERE: To Join the WINE LENTEN BOOK CLUB … including exclusive WINE Lenten email; WINE Enthusiast resources, and to WINE Walk in Her Sandals book and journal bundle. ON Facebook – Search for the WINE Lenten Book Club and join our growing community. We’ll be sharing quotes, video, photo challenges and so much more! *Yours truly is honored to be facilitating the online component of this awesome Lenten Book Club!!
All Rights Reserved, Allison Gingras 2017
Book Club description quoted from the WINE website, all rights reserved.
Share a past or treasured post and then post your blog link here.
After you’ve written your post about this week’s “Worth Revisiting!”, add its URL by clicking below where it says, “Add your link.”
- Make sure you’re submitting only (1) Blog Post with your “Worth Revisiting!” and not your main blog URL.
- Include a link back to www.theologyisaverb.com and www.reconciledtoyou.com/rty-blog.html. #WorthRevisit on social media too!
- Please be kind and comment/ share at least one post other than your own.