I REALLY dislike the Word – BLOG
Why this change of heart? I saw the potential for engagement with others seeking to know Christ and deepen their faith. I also recognized how powerfully moved one could be when reading about the spiritual journey of others, particularly as it related to their every day ordinary life. My first post (see below) was short and sweet, no images and no hyperlinks. As my kids would say, I was a real newb.
NEW To Reconciled to You — a blog about Living the Sacraments in our daily lives. This blog will cover reflections on actual sacramental events and the occasional informative post on the Sacraments themselves. These blog entries will come not just from me, but from various sources – since we all make up the body of Christ, it makes only sense that I span out to bring you the broadest picture of Life in the Sacraments.
***Want to guest blog? Email me your proposed blog entry and if it meets the criteria of this forum, I will happily post it to this Blog!! Along with a beautiful picture of your face, and a link to your own website or social media outlet!! ****
How Times Change
My blog has grown to include:
- An incredible Wednesday link up #WorthRevisit – launched to give new life to old long forgotten yet beloved blog posts. A brilliant solution to Elizabeth Reardon and I trying to figure out how to add another day of content without actually having to THINK!
- Lots of fabulous guest bloggers. One of my favorite collaboration was the #MusicThatMoves series.
- The newest addition – the Catholic Women Bloggers Network Blog Hop – for which this blog post is being written. Each month we share a new theme or topic – you can find there AWESOME entries by clicking HERE!
- Guess that brings me to another reason for blogging: COMMUNITY!
Hate the Word, but LOVE the Action
All Rights Reserved, Allison Gingras 2017
- Make sure you’re submitting only (1) Blog Post to #WorthRevisit
- Appreciated by not Required – Please include a link back to: www.theologyisaverb.com and www.reconciledtoyou.com/blog.
- Participation Courtesy: Please comment and share at least 1 other post.