A little encouragement as we enter the 2017 Lenten Season:
Lenten Lessons from 2015
”Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30
#4 I loved all the extra time not watching TV gave me, I pray I can continue this discipline now that Lent is over!! **Because EVEN with that bonus time I am still insanely behind on my ministry projects … see #5 for more on that
…Read more Lenten lessons from 2015
Some Lenten Small Success
Returned home – safe and sound – and healthy from my business trip to Washington, DC. While there for the Napa Institute‘s Human Ecology conference on the campus Catholic University of America – I learned:
- All about Uber (as the Metro was down while I was there);
- $1500 a night hotel rooms are WAY better than $400 a night hotel rooms (our reservations were given away by the Days Inn so they had to put us up at a Marriott for one night – it was nice albeit very inconvenient at midnight)!;
- Planes travel ‘wicked fast’ when there are only 11 people on board with no stowed luggage! (except the one bag my traveling companion, Jennifer Longworth had with our Breadbox Media swag in it!)
… Read More Lent 2016 Success
Share a past or treasured post and then post your blog link here.
After you’ve written your post about this week’s “Worth Revisiting!”, add its URL by clicking below where it says, “Add your link.”
- Make sure you’re submitting only (1) Blog Post with your “Worth Revisiting!” and not your main blog URL.
- Include a link back to www.theologyisaverb.com and www.reconciledtoyou.com/rty-blog.html. #WorthRevisit on social media too!
- Please be kind and comment/ share at least one post other than your own.